Welcome to MysticalMu Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Anti Hack, Require new Client Updates!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1673 posts

NEW ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM, REQUIRE CLIENT UPDATE!

Live_Guard_Anti_Cheat_System_Logo.png

Now gameplay are stable and more protected, no more speed hackers, cheaters, hackers! LiveGuard are premium antihack system with big experience.

Cant Connect to the Game?

You need update your game client to the new version, there are three ways to do it:

• 1) Open Launcher.exe in game client folder and press update client, will be automatically downloaded all necessary files.
  • 2) Download game patch, replace files in game folder. Patch you can download HERE.
  • 3)  Download New Game Client from DOWNLOAD section.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we hope you will like new gameplay without cheaters!

• monster08 likes this

This is a free play private server. We do things differently than any other server(s). If you despise the game, staffs or the game settings then please feel free to leave.

Violeta

Violeta

Top Voter

• Top Voter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationLV

cool :) LiveGuard, cool LOGO :wub:

PUSH the BUTTon :ph34r:

vavan20

vavan20

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

hmm

Keegan

Keegan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Update RUINED GAME cant even launch anymore, just instantly closes before launching wtf...

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1673 posts

Update RUINED GAME cant even launch anymore, just instantly closes before launching wtf...

try second option, download patch from download section and replace all files in game folder from patch.

This is a free play private server. We do things differently than any other server(s). If you despise the game, staffs or the game settings then please feel free to leave.

Keegan

Keegan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

try second option, download patch from download section and replace all files in game folder from patch.

OK ill try that now, hopefully its that and not the fact tha tim using windows 10 :S STUPID OS :P

iownyou

iownyou

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

https://www.youtube....h?v=n8XO23RI2r0 do this, put main.exe in data execution. should work.

• GoldenFox likes this

Keegan

Keegan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Nope nothing works for me now, server is Broken. WIndows 10 will not allow it to even launch. Looks like i quit now. :( bye guys

yogeenho

yogeenho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

i got the error "Razer Keyboard found" and the client shut down...

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1673 posts

Nope nothing works for me now, server is Broken. WIndows 10 will not allow it to even launch. Looks like i quit now. :( bye guys

to fix error you need run man.exe from administrator, also if your computer are virused you cant connect to the game, for more information about errors you can read here: https://liveguardmu.com/faq/

i got the error "Razer Keyboard found" and the client shut down...

razar products are blocked 

Keegan

Keegan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

to fix error you need run man.exe from administrator, also if your computer are virused you cant connect to the game, for more information about errors you can read here: https://liveguardmu.com/faq/

razar products are blocked 

I have 0 viruses on PC and main.exe is run as administrator, a small msg pops up sayn sumthing about client update after i did and its only up for half a second then its gone and nothing loads at all. My PC is virus free, as my job is cleaning viruses and junk files and crap form people PCs, I know what im doing. And nothing works. The files that were updated are now seen as malicious files to windows 10 and no matter what i do i cannot get the game to launch.

yogeenho

yogeenho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

seriously? is only my mouse, a deathadder... i cant play now?

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1673 posts

I have 0 viruses on PC and main.exe is run as administrator, a small msg pops up sayn sumthing about client update after i did and its only up for half a second then its gone and nothing loads at all. My PC is virus free, as my job is cleaning viruses and junk files and crap form people PCs, I know what im doing. And nothing works. The files that were updated are now seen as malicious files to windows 10 and no matter what i do i cannot get the game to launch.

server is back online 40 minutes and we have 170 + online players, they update client for this 40 minutes and start the game without any errors, its look liek problem have only with you or your computer, maybe your antivirus delete some files from game client folder, turn off your antivirus and update game client again.

seriously? is only my mouse, a deathadder... i cant play now?

we remove razar from blocked list, you need download this file and replace in client folder: https://files.fm/u/p...w/LiveGuard.dll

Keegan

Keegan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

I found the FIX, IF having same problems as me, Totally uninstall game delete all associated files, redownload new client and patch, DO NOT TRY TO LAUNCH until u have patch extracted and moved, after that ONLY and ONLY ever launch with the Main.EXE with run as administrator, as soon as i try to use launcher again, everything stops launching and i gotta delete and reinstall everything.

• GoldenFox likes this

yogeenho

yogeenho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

GoldenFOX, pls help... my electricity had a shutdown, and when i try to open the launcher (after the electricity comes back) this error appears from the anticheater https://i.snag.gy/xWz0Tt.jpg

iownyou

iownyou

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

i have same problem  yogeenho :) try to launch again..and again..and again... will work xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users