Welcome to MysticalMu Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Donate System - SuperRewards

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1676 posts

super.png

Many players request to add another donate system to allow donate those players who don't have paypal account, now has added Super Reward system who accept payments from all worlds with many different options.

Super Rewards Accept:

• * Credit Cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Network)
  • * Bank Payments from all world, Trustly.
  • * Skrill Payments
  • * CashU Payments
  • * Paysafecard Payments
  • * Rixty Prepaid Card or Code
  • * Wester Union Payments
  • * BitPay, BitCoins payments
  • * AliPay Payments
  • * Mobile Phone sms from all world (Centi1i, Fortumo, Allpass, Zong+)
  • * Phone Call DaoPay.

PS: After completed payment Gold Coins will be added automatically to your gaming account. Thanks everyone for each donation!

DONATE NOW!

This is a free play private server. We do things differently than any other server(s). If you despise the game, staffs or the game settings then please feel free to leave.

Ernis

Ernis

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Location┼áiauliai,Lithuania
Can you first add facebook event gold coins, im complete task but you ignore me and no added point...
  • warton6, superman and like this

9683487563.png

Nick In Game: PxLand

superman

superman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

me too no reward given

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1676 posts

coisn for fb event reward will be added within 2 days

This is a free play private server. We do things differently than any other server(s). If you despise the game, staffs or the game settings then please feel free to leave.

wingzero

wingzero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Regarding Western Union Payment, please provide some details where we can address the payment (to whom), what country and some other details. Thanks

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1676 posts

Regarding Western Union Payment, please provide some details where we can address the payment (to whom), what country and some other details. Thanks

go to Superrewards donate page, here: http://mysticalmu.co...te/superrewards

select cash payment option

choose option how much you want donate and press continue purhase

and now you are able to select wu option, follow instructions.

Violeta

Violeta

Top Voter

• Top Voter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationLV

GF by the way i think price is too HIGH 90eur[16k Gold Coin] and you can buy only 3 full itams plus 0;p if i can buy 90eur full set, i will donate.. but spend 3x90 too high. not only one who think like that;] ;p just wanna be in full;] too kick-ass'es  :ph34r:  :D

Push THE button :wub:

superman

superman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

still no reward in event :(

DLRJ

DLRJ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts