Welcome to MysticalMu Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Low Server Grand Opening 25 December 17:00 +2GMT

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1676 posts

news.jpg

This is a free play private server. We do things differently than any other server(s). If you despise the game, staffs or the game settings then please feel free to leave.

Violeta

Violeta

Top Voter

• Top Voter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationLV

loooks very nice ;] see yaa guys on x50  :) OLD DONATORS get back gold coins, and please answer me in skype or PMs AT forum.. i get block, ban,, babann.. ;]] 

Push THE bUTTON :wub:

caporo

caporo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

If I go there my old donation would work too?

Like I bought gc in high server and low server would have same gc I have bought in high server?

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1676 posts

If I go there my old donation would work too?

Like I bought gc in high server and low server would have same gc I have bought in high server?

No, donations for high server you get on High server but donations for Low server on Low.

This is a free play private server. We do things differently than any other server(s). If you despise the game, staffs or the game settings then please feel free to leave.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users