Welcome to MysticalMu Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[GUIDE] How to Fix Client Errors!

mu online main.exe misiing dll fix client

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1676 posts

FIX GAME CLIENT ERRORS

1) Check or you have installed lates Net.Framework (Download from official microsoft webpage here

2)Download Visual C++ (Link from official Microsoft webpage here) check or this Visual C++ is for you windows, if no, find in google for your windows and install it.

3) Check or your antivirus dont delete files from client, also it can block main.exe because in main.exe have packed anti hack system (disable antivirus and try run main.exe, if not help, disable antivirus, download patch from download section and try again)

4) If you get missing dll file error, download all dll files here and put missing dll file in cleat folder where is located main.exe

5) If you get other errors, or missing files, download MysticalMu Patch here, place patch files in game client folder, open Launcher.exe, press on button "Update Client" wait when will be installed all updates, run Main.exe and go play.

mysticalmu_launcher.jpg

PS: if you get client errors, you can press Update Client all times, they will check all missing client files and download it.

If you get errors and this guide dont help you, ask here for help and we will try to fix problem, also if you find other client errors and know how to fix, help us and describe how you fix it.

• gtvgtv likes this

This is a free play private server. We do things differently than any other server(s). If you despise the game, staffs or the game settings then please feel free to leave.

Typuk

Typuk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I have a problem with updating client. It wont updates, ive getting errors - Cant dawonload (file name) -> all of them wont download (files), ive already downloaded different clients, and patch seperately. Client dont wanna update. P.S. Ive got Framework and Visual C++ and My antivirus is off.

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1676 posts

I have a problem with updating client. It wont updates, ive getting errors - Cant dawonload (file name) -> all of them wont download (files), ive already downloaded different clients, and patch seperately. Client dont wanna update. P.S. Ive got Framework and Visual C++ and My antivirus is off.

tnx for report, now error are fixed adn you can test it :)

• Typuk likes this

This is a free play private server. We do things differently than any other server(s). If you despise the game, staffs or the game settings then please feel free to leave.

Typuk

Typuk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

tnx for report, now error are fixed adn you can test it :)

Thank you for fast reply, all works now! Thank you!!!

BUT, when i enter it says - New version of the game is required, Please download the new version client. :(

When i push update in launcher it says that ive already got newest version

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1676 posts

Thank you for fast reply, all works now! Thank you!!!

BUT, when i enter it says - New version of the game is required, Please download the new version client. :(

When i push update in launcher it says that ive already got newest version

with your client all is fine, you ahve latest version updated jsut server are not opened yet, server ill be opened on 22. June than you can connect to the server!

jiebens111

jiebens111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Mine says 'Memory Corrupted' and 'Inject DLL attempt'. I didnt do anything and yet i cant play it.

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1676 posts

Mine says 'Memory Corrupted' and 'Inject DLL attempt'. I didnt do anything and yet i cant play it.

what operation system you use? can you upload print screen and give link? in screen show us error message and opened programms.

jiebens111

jiebens111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

what operation system you use? can you upload print screen and give link? in screen show us error message and opened programms.

Here is the following Picture sir.. Im using Windows 7 (64 Bit) Operating System. 

1.png2.png3.png

I hope this helps and i would really appreciate for a responds i am a die hard MU player Fan. Thanks

• jiebens111 likes this

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1676 posts

its look like you try to edit main.exe or other client files. maybe you can donwlod teamwiever and we can connect to your computer and try to fix the problem?

jiebens111

jiebens111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

its look like you try to edit main.exe or other client files. maybe you can donwlod teamwiever and we can connect to your computer and try to fix the problem?

ok sir i will pm you.. i will download teamviewer now..

icehammer

icehammer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Windows Mode doesn't work. Help me

Dianos

Dianos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

hey guys,
i have a problem with my client. i updated my client more times, i downloaded the patches, the launcher, the dlls, and everything what the GM have recommend, but the problem dont be solved.

the problem: the client dont find the "slide_.bmd" in data/local

can you help me?

thanks! :)

error_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1676 posts

can you turn off your antivirus and update client again? your antivirus delete client files.

Dianos

Dianos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

thanks, now it's running!

quarezz14

quarezz14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Guys i have problem. When im trying run the game i still have live guard logo on the screen and nothing happen, game doesnt start. How can i fix it?

d4rkhunter

d4rkhunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

somebody can help me?

i have "data\local\ \Slide_.bmd - file not exist" problem

i have tryed to turn off antivirus, turn off firewall but nothing.. its dosnt work..

pls HELP

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1676 posts

somebody can help me?

i have "data\local\ \Slide_.bmd - file not exist" problem

i have tryed to turn off antivirus, turn off firewall but nothing.. its dosnt work..

pls HELP

file are missing from game client, turn off antivirus, open launcher.exe, press update client button, they will downlaod all missing files and than run main. but dont enable antivirus, because they delete this file, there are no virus...

sgtreox

sgtreox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi!

Recently i cant play any muonline. I got the slide_.bmd not exist problem too, but i dont have antivirus   and   i did all the things u recommended. Still cant play. Help pls, thanks.

KypuM

KypuM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Written one-handed weapons . 2 but the sword is not worn . How to fix the problem ?

Byczq

Byczq

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

HIHO

i have error like this
http://prnt.sc/cq26f7
antywirus OFF  all things installed, update done and i still see "life guard"  can you help me? :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mu online, main.exe, misiing dll, fix, client

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)