Welcome to MysticalMu Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game Rules

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1720 posts

MysticalMu Game Rules

All registered users of MysticalMu server must agree with every point of these rules. Disagreement with at least one paragraph of these rules, prohibits the use of the site and forum, and live in the world of MuOnline.

Registration
1) There is no reason using more than 3 accounts. If you are caught using too many accounts (above 3), all your accounts will lead to a ban and IP-range ban permanently. At registration entered correct account details , because administration do not change any account information!

Character Name
1) Characters name and Guilds must not contain Administrator and GM nicknames. You may not impersonate or present yourself to be a representative of the MysticalMu staffs.
2) The character and guild names you choose must not contain any offensive language at all. Sexual, racism or in any way discriminatory content are not tolerated. Administration will not change any nicknames , if you break this rules you will be banned until 7 days. If you do not change your nickname, next time you will be banned permanently.

Account 
1) Administration does not return any missing characters or missing items. 
2) We are not changing accounts passwords, do not make kickbacks if you are robbed or allegedly robbed. Protect your property and your characters by themselves. 

Coins
1) It's not alowed move Coins from one account to another, if you get that Coins using vote reward system, from reset / grand reset bonuses, referral system, exchange online hours,  market (is it anyway you use only 2 or 10 accounts, if you will move credits from one account to another your account, all your accounts will be banned permanently) 

Responsibility
1) You take full responsibility for whatever happens with your account. It's you who must keep hackers, evil friends, younger brothers and other potential threats away from your account. 
2) The moment you have registered at MysticalMu you agree not to share your account to anyone. If any item is missing from your account The Staff is not responsible. 

Chat
1) Under any circumstances do not insult or harass other players. Your character or account will lead 1-7 days or permanently ban, depending on the insulting / harassment. 
2) You are not allowed to advertise other sites or game and even talking about it in-game or forum. Advertising, Discussing other gaming servers will lead to permanent account and IP-range ban.
3)You are not allowed to spam via POST command, posting more than 5 messages in a minute is understandable, but 20-30 messages in a minute is treated with temporary account ban. You can report someone for insulting or if harassing you. All you have to do is to take a screen shoot from chat log and post it in our forums. (Do not change anything in screenshot)

Cheating
1) You are not allowed to create/make lags in order to kill players/monsters faster, of course, if someone will be reported, we will trace his IP, to check from where he is, so we will avoid banning users who are "toooo far from the server" or "who has very bad internet".
2) Cheating, such as item duping, speed hacking, intelligent bots, are forbidden! = account and IP ban permanently.
3) Players who are credit harvesters or players who abuse MysticalMu voting rewards will result to permanent banned.
4) Making referral accounts with yourself are forbidden = ban to all accounts permanently
5) Making fake guild wars = deleting guild and Guild Master ban until 7 days.

Bugs
1) It is forbidden to use bugs and various programs for hacking the game and website, modify the files of the game and launcher, as well as help other players or persuade them to commit these acts. Even a failed attempt is a violation. (if you break this rules you will be banned permanently on account and ip adress)
2) If you find any administrato mistakes,bugs in game server or webpage you need at once report for it and administration will fix! (using administrator mistakes to earn levels,zen,items,credits you can bee banned from 3 days to permanently) If you have found a new bug, report it immediately to administration on the forum.

Trading
1) Buying and Selling accounts for real money is prohibited. All MysticalMu accounts, items and any MysticalMu related is a property of the server owner. If found buying and selling items for real money will be banned permanently. 
2) If you are caught buying or selling items for real money outside MysticalMu website / forum or in-game will result to permanent banned. This simply means, if we find you selling MysticalMu properties in any of the social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, or any gaming forum, or buy and sell website and etc. your character(s) and account(s) will be banned without notice.

Helper
1) When Helper are entered in game need write in post "HelperName Are Online". 
2) Helper can only leveling players who have 0-5 resets, highest reset players helper can't leveling.
3) Helper are not allowed to join in any Guilds.
4) Helper are not allowed pick up any items only Zen.
5) Helper are not allowed go to game events, kill event bosses, like Goldens, Kundums (Helper can only stay on spot and leveling players).
6) Helpers have given special monster spots where helpers can leveling players, helpers are not allowed leveling players on other spots.
7) Helper are allowed kill other players on helper spot if other players make ks or try disturb (Not Party Members).
8) Players are not allowed kill Helpers on Helper spot or Helper party members (Penalty: Character ban 3 days)
9) Helper are allowed report a player who disturbing all times leveling other players in helper spot and kill helper or helper party.
10) Helper must be online every day, minimum 3 hours (not only staying afk, but leveling other players)
11) Helper need search players who have 0-5 resets in Online player List and offer them help leveling (helper also can search players who need help leveling in global chat, but need check or player dont have more then 5 resets)
12) Remember: Helper are not GameMaster or Moderator, Helper = help leveling and maybe with some questions.
13) Remember: Helper dont need give party for players who have more than 5 resets.
14) For Helper are givven full anciant set with weapons, rings, pendant, wings, helper are not allowed give that items to another players.
15) Helper in global chat must speak in English.
17) Helper are not allowed give other players, friends, brothers etc.., helper account information.
18) Are not allowed make on Helper account other characters.
19) Helper are not allowed ask your account information, items, coins, trade etc.., Helper only help leveling.
20) Helper are not allowed make Reset, Grand Reset, sell buy items in markete, change class, change Coins to WCoins.

GuildWar
1) If you start GuildWar , you need completed by the end war , if you left guildwar , guild master will be banned on character until 5 days! (If you have guildwar and some master left the guildwar you need take print scren and insert it in forum)

Admins and Game Masters
1) Admins and GameMasters has right to ban players without any warnings and proffs, disconnecting players if you disturbing him, ask to show items. 
2) Admins and GameMasters has not right to kill everybody on the right and left hand, without any reasons , interfere in gaming process among players without any valid reasons, help personages moving to quest maps or highest maps, ask for your password or account details, ask for any items. 
3) GM can not take off the ban from player who was banned by another GM.
4) Asking, begging or otherwise bothering us about this subject will lead to a temporary ban. Be sure not to be fooled by anyone impersonating us, asking you to become an admin or game master. 
5) Breaking the rules leads to either a warning or a ban. This decision is taken by us and is definite. You may explain your behavior in a rational way, but whining and complaining will only lead to an extended ban. You can submit a ban appeal in our forums unless you have been advertising or insulted The Staff. 
6) Admins and Game Masters is not able to do player's favors unless it is to fix an issue or other reason related to a problem. It's forbidden asking for items, credits, stats or anything material related from an Admin or Game Master. 
7) Fooling or lying to Admins and Game Masters is not allowed. Providing false information such lost items or anything else will lead to account ban. 
8) It is strictly forbidden to impersonate an Admin or Game Master of MysticalMu. This means not only the name, but also contacting players outside of our game and forum, offering them bonuses and such. It is also the players responsibility not to fall for these tricks. We will never contact you outside of MysticalMu or inside, and we will never ask for your password. Be sure not follow suspicious links sent to you outside or inside of the game. 

Donators
We thank you for donating to our server(s) and that we are able to enhance our server(s) for the better. However, there are rules to be listed.
1) Any donation made is non-refundable. We do not refund any kinds of donations.
2) If you have donated once or 100 times, it doesn't matter, you are still equal with any other player(s) who hasn't donated at all.
3) Donators don't have more importance in what they say than any other players. This means, that every donators are to be treated equally the same as non-donators.
4) If rules are broken donators can also be banned easily just like any players
5) If for any reason a donator gets banned, all items in his account(s) will be blocked along with the account. It will also not be returned to him/her under any circumstances.
6) For PayPal: if you refound any donations , your account will be banned and all purchased items deleted.

The Game Rules are subjected to change at any times and players are responsible to accustom to the changes. This page does not cover all the rules. If a GM find an unfitting behavior, he or she will punish the player accordingly.

P.S: This is a free play private server. We do things differently than any other server(s). If you despise the game, staffs or the game settings then please feel free to leave.

This is a free play private server. We do things differently than any other server(s). If you despise the game, staffs or the game settings then please feel free to leave.

Panttera

Panttera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

I Have a question .... i will aprecciate if you can answer my question.

I understand we cant move credits to 1 account from another... BUT we can trade items between our accounts rigth??

there is nothing bad on that rigth? i mean, jewels, items from boxes, or... if we bougth an item on the market, can i give that item to a character on my other account rigth?

• Panttera likes this

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1720 posts

I Have a question .... i will aprecciate if you can answer my question.

I understand we cant move credits to 1 account from another... BUT we can trade items between our accounts rigth??

there is nothing bad on that rigth? i mean, jewels, items from boxes, or... if we bougth an item on the market, can i give that item to a character on my other account rigth?

you cant collect coins from 2 or more accounts, you can collect coins only from one account, use vote system, referral, exchange hours, market, only all that you can using one account.

This is a free play private server. We do things differently than any other server(s). If you despise the game, staffs or the game settings then please feel free to leave.

Panttera

Panttera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

e.e ok thanks xd im glad to ask before to do that xd!! 

lordrian

lordrian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Just for clarification, so you can pass coin from 1 account to another account but only one account not 2 or more and can i use the market to pass the coin?

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1720 posts

Just for clarification, so you can pass coin from 1 account to another account but only one account not 2 or more and can i use the market to pass the coin?

if you will use market to move coins to another your account you will be banned on all your accounts.

lordrian

lordrian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Then what is the way to transfer the coins? and what about trading to my other account? is it also prohibited?

Kuala

Kuala

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Can we use up item bought in other account to another? Just for clearer answer.

editorul

editorul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Is it allowed to ks/pk full party members?

I didn't see in the game rules anything about it , and we have a players that comes every 30 minutes to kill all parties .

Is it alright to kill full parties? Or can we report him?

I know pvp is part of the game but this is exagerated.

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1720 posts

Is it allowed to ks/pk full party members?

I didn't see in the game rules anything about it , and we have a players that comes every 30 minutes to kill all parties .

Is it alright to kill full parties? Or can we report him?

I know pvp is part of the game but this is exagerated.

this is pvp server, fight for spots are allowed.

• RENJAY likes this

Gabriela

Gabriela

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

pk pk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users