Welcome to MysticalMu Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[GUIDE] How to save skills after reset / grand reset

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1676 posts

HOW TO SAVE SKILLS AFTER RESET / GRAND RESET

Skills who require stat points for activating will disappear after reset.

skroll.png

Why dissapear skills?

Example Scroll of Ice Storm require 849 Energy, you will add required stat points on energy and make active that skill, but after reset all your stats clear, so you need befere entering in game add stats from webpage on required field to save skill.

How to save skills?

* After reset before enter in game add stats from webpage on required field.

* If you login in game before add stat points on required field then you will lose all skills which require stat points

If you have any questions or need help, use this topci and we will try to help you.

• Apinis and Luixgar like this

This is a free play private server. We do things differently than any other server(s). If you despise the game, staffs or the game settings then please feel free to leave.

SkyBus

SkyBus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

As per your mention that Ice Storm need 849 energy which I had my 1st reset at 600 points only. And far away from 849 energy.

And now all my high-dmg skills are all missing.

How to solve that problem?

kindly advise.

Thanks & Regards,

SkyBus

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1676 posts

As per your mention that Ice Storm need 849 energy which I had my 1st reset at 600 points only. And far away from 849 energy.

And now all my high-dmg skills are all missing.

How to solve that problem?

kindly advise.

Thanks & Regards,

SkyBus

you can save skills only on second reset

This is a free play private server. We do things differently than any other server(s). If you despise the game, staffs or the game settings then please feel free to leave.

Chaos

Chaos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBucharest

A lot of players will dont agree your decision with that stupid bug and they will exit ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users