Welcome to MysticalMu Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Item disappear

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Kinji

Kinji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I recently bought a black fenrir in the market for 1.5k coins 
I was wearing it and needed to go afk so i took it off just in case it will take damage and die
when i came back i open my inventory and the black fenrir was not there
I tried to reconnect but still no Fenrir in my Inventory or Vault. . .
Can you please help me?!

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1934 posts

The Fenrir is a fierce mythological (Norse) creature resembling a giant wolf. In MU Online the fenrir is a mount for all character classes which enhances moving speed and provides several very good advantages. A Fenrir has a total of 255 HP and can be damaged. To heal a Fenrir put a Jewel of Bless on it.

This is a free play private server. We do things differently than any other server(s). If you despise the game, staffs or the game settings then please feel free to leave.

TheCrew

TheCrew

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

:D :D :D :D :D :D

his fenrir in inventory disappear, not in pet slot wearking..... "... took it off just in case it will take damage and die ..."

Kinji

Kinji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I know it can be damaged that's why i took it off before going AFK but when i came back it wasn't anymore in my inventory. . So you can't do anything about this huh admin?
Edit: By your message GoldenFox. . it doesn't even look like you read my post. . .

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1934 posts

I know it can be damaged that's why i took it off before going AFK but when i came back it wasn't anymore in my inventory. . So you can't do anything about this huh admin?
Edit: By your message GoldenFox. . it doesn't even look like you read my post. . .

what is your character name?

This is a free play private server. We do things differently than any other server(s). If you despise the game, staffs or the game settings then please feel free to leave.

Kinji

Kinji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

what is your character name?

My character name is Kinji i play in high server

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1934 posts

My character name is Kinji i play in high server

checked logs and we see that your fenrir is gone because you didnt wear it off and they durabilitty come to 0.

• BopBim likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users