Welcome to MysticalMu Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BUYED FULL SET AND NOW I CANT ATK ADMIN

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Lyfioh

Lyfioh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

As topic says, for some mins ago i buyed the last 4-5~ parts of hades + guardian shield...

And now i cant do any atk's? or spells? When i right click only my manas disapear!

PLEASE GM help me with this i payed like 900 SEK for this and now its bugging

https://www.pixeltop...tfolxglacpyyfr/

Its wierd beacuse it works, when i log in, but when my mana going up it stop workin

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1676 posts

please reset stats and add only 32000 stats on each value, also add little bit more stats on strenght and all will be fine.

This is a free play private server. We do things differently than any other server(s). If you despise the game, staffs or the game settings then please feel free to leave.

Lyfioh

Lyfioh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

please reset stats and add only 32000 stats on each value, also add little bit more stats on strenght and all will be fine.

can u add 100 gold coins then, to my account... Thats what it cost me to fix this, and I didnt know..

thnx

GoldenFox

GoldenFox

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1676 posts

try now

This is a free play private server. We do things differently than any other server(s). If you despise the game, staffs or the game settings then please feel free to leave.

Lyfioh

Lyfioh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

try now

it worked, and thnx alot..

fast service <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users