Welcome to MysticalMu Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hack report

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

BFGA

BFGA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Video in link 

Wach all vid.

Couple days ago he was not able to kill me, only in 3-4 times.

Now, than i got even more rr and better stats, he kills me in couple hits, even, that rr gap is bigger.

My items full opt exe. His none.

I saw other players using it to, so decided to start recording.

Some say its Cheat Engine or smth like this shit. 

Please investigate, simulate this duel with same as our stats and items. Its no chance, that i can die this easy. Plus my master level is better now, and defense option is up.

It gave me a fell, that my defense rate is 0 or bugged.

cr3w

cr3w

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

HAHA, your noob... Look at your stats. Low vitality, no 3rd wings, no pet durability. But he has 3rd wings and Skeleton (+20% damage). Do your math, kid. Your set DON'T give damage, only defense about 4*5=20%. But his wings has about 26% dmg absorb more, than your 2nd wings. Also his Skeleton has additional 20% damage, plus from his 3rd wings got about 26% additional damage rates. Also Summoner got debuff, what reflects your damage to him to your self. Don't be suprised if you die that fast with ONLY 2000+ HP. lol

SkillTree "Defense Increase" is not at %, but in number like 126 or smth like that. Dont add such thing in SkillTree, that doesnt help much about your defense.  hah

Please stop crying.

BFGA

BFGA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Skeleton +30% exp.

Read all, befor that, even with lower hp, he not killed me.'

And pay attention to his skeleton, he never died. Or he bought like 10 of them.

Than i try to fight with pet equipped it dies in two fights.

HAHA, your noob... Look at your stats. Low vitality, no 3rd wings, no pet durability. But he has 3rd wings and Skeleton (+30% damage). Do your math, kid. Your set DON'T give damage, only defense about 4*5=20%. But his wings has about 26% dmg absorb more, than your 2nd wings. Also his Skeleton has additional 30% damage, plus from his 3rd wings got about 26% additional damage rates. Also Summoner got debuff, what reflects your damage to him to your self. Don't be suprised if you die that fast with ONLY 2000+ HP. lol

SkillTree "Defense Increase" is not at %, but in number like 126 or smth like that. Dont add such thing in SkillTree, that doesnt help much about your defense.  hah

Please stop crying.

And you a the one who try to sell hack in other post. Stop defending you clients. Or your buged char.

cr3w

cr3w

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Skeleton +30% exp.

Read all, befor that, even with lower hp, he not killed me.

And you a the one who try to sell hack in other post. Stop defending you clients. Or your buged char.

Hah, better chill out because any way game will die and you will have nothing left. 

Automatically collects Zen

Increased attack power (or wizardry) +20%

Increased attack speed +10

Increased experiance points +30%

BFGA

BFGA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Hah, better chill out because any way game will die and you will have nothing left. 

It dosent answer why his skeleton is immortal. And my pets die in one hit like now you killed it.

And i dont discuss game play with hacks seller. 

I know how summon skill works.

https://ibb.co/kYddSv

cr3w

cr3w

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

It dosent answer why his skeleton is immortal. And my pets die in one hit like now you killed it.

And i dont discuss game play with hacks seller. 

I know how summon skill works.

https://ibb.co/kYddSv

Because you are "newbie" in MU Online thats why you don't know such thing as pet durability what makes immortal pets. You know only how to cry and tell that normal players use hack when it s clearly your newbish level. :D

kamiss9000

kamiss9000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

SERVER IS BUGGED A LOT, i mean...there are almost only bugs.

if you add lv4 pet durability skillpoint in master skill tree, you pet will be immortal. Tataru had panda for a week.

They cant fix any bugs on their own. It's only S6E3 and its so bugged its just pathetic.

cr3w

cr3w

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

if you add lv4 pet durability skillpoint in master skill tree, you pet will be immortal. Tataru had panda for a week.

They cant fix any bugs on their own. It's only S6E3 and its so bugged its just pathetic.

Yep, even some Newbies don't know such things how to make stronger pets or simple math how to calculate your and opponent damage or defense. :D Admin is dumb and can't even make simple sentence to make clear his telling, such people can't fix anything. They just replace or wipe again and tell to people lie, how they fix or such bulls**t. 

BFGA

BFGA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Mb do you know, other server new started?

BFGA

BFGA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

In master skill tree - if you plus Expansion wizard its dose'nt work and Soul barrier too. Mu help dont read new skills.

MG fire slash skill dont work to.

BFGA

BFGA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Goldan BUG

Mob DONT MOVE

dhazty22

dhazty22

• Members
  • Pip